HRS is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to have a huge impact on our engineering team while making a meaningful difference in the lives of clinicians and patients.
This is a full-time engineering position based in Hoboken, NJ.
Who you are
Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience, with at least 1-year experience using Amazon Web Services. You are independent, flexible, passionate, have an interest in healthcare, and enjoy being in the office. Your breadth knowledge is wide, but you have a deep understanding of the things you're passionate about. Experience in Docker is required. Experience working with medium to large scale teams required. Experience in health care field or other high demand fields is preferred.
What we’re looking for
- Strong Bash/Shell scripting
- Ngnix and Apache
- Caching solutions (Redis, Varnish, MemCached, etc.)
- Disaster RecoveryExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- SQL and NoSQL Experience (Mysql, PostreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience orchestrating tasks between different teams (developers, qa, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Big Data experience
- HIPAA experience
- Other Cloud experience (Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Multi zone/region experience for scalability with AWS / Cloud solutions
What we offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!
Creating a new standard of care requires passion, drive, and the desire to make health care accessible, efficient, and effective. HRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud to celebrate and foster diversity within our workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.